What's Your Practice Worth?
Own Both Practice and Busniess Sooner
Do You Have a Transition Plan?
LibertizingDentists Can Help!
Streamlining Transitions by Doubling Your Practice Valuation ( 2xPV)
Will Your Transition Plan Lead to Your Financial Freedom, Or Will You Be Practicing Dentistry for the Rest of Your Life, Whether You Want to or Not?
As you transition out of your dental practice, you want to be sure that your patients will be well taken care of.
You also want to create financial freedom and the ability to work as much or as little as you want, so you can spend more time with your loved ones and enjoy your favorite hobbies, travel, and do anything else you may want to do. After all, when you are financially free, your options are unlimited!
With a good transition plan, you can achieve both
of those goals - but many people don’t.
Far too many dentists don’t have a clear and effective transition plan.
They put the sale of their practice in the hands of brokers who care more
about getting their commission than they do about the dentist’s financial
freedom, and they end up selling to the wrong Dental Support Organization,
The wrong DSO will prioritize profit above the well-being of your patients and staff. They often pressure dentists to work faster and less thoroughly, and to convince patients to get unnecessary and expensive treatments.
These unscrupulous practices may horrify and disgust staff members who joined you in order to help your patients. When they observe that quality patient care is not the highest priority, they may quit - if they don’t get fired first.
Instead of creating freedom and financial security, the dentists who sell to these DSOs often end up working for years after they wanted to stop, and watching their practice fall apart around them.
How does the wrong DSO destroy your financial freedom and force you to keep working?
In order to create financial freedom, you need three basic sources of income:
1. Your own business, which includes a strategy to make money even when you aren’t working.
2. Your own real estate, so you can build equity and increase your profits instead of paying rent to a landlord who will reduce your profits and the value of your practice.
3. Your own banking system, so you can stop depending on interest-heavy bank loans and start using lucrative wealth-building strategies that enable you to convert your liabilities into assets.
By selling to the wrong DSO, you lose all three sources of income.
Instead of owning the business, you can effectively become an employee under the DSO’s control, and lose any chance of getting residual income from your practice.
Instead of owning real estate and building equity, you’ll probably see your practice moved into a shopping center or other rented space, turning an asset into an expense that won’t give you a return on the money you pour into it.
And most DSOs have NO process for helping you convert your liabilities into assets with your own bank.
Even if you don’t sell to a DSO, you could still lose millions of dollars.
Dentists often sell their practice for a quarter (or less!) of what they could have gotten for it if they’d transitioned more strategically and maximized the value of their practice.
These transition plans sometimes lack a way to ensure the long-term success of their practice as they transition out, and they often don’t provide a way for the exiting dentist to continue making money as they reduce their workload over time and ultimately retire.
After all the years you’ve spent studying your profession, building your practice, and serving your patients, you deserve better than that.
That’s why we created the Un-DSO: the proven path to financial freedom!
Our Un-DSO brings together a power team of dentists, financial experts, business brokers, hedge fund managers, and Joint Venture (JV) specialists to create a system that empowers you to:
1. Transition out at your own pace, and have the freedom to work as much or as little as you want.
2. Increase the value of your practice by 2-8x, and continue to earn money even after you stop working.
3. Mentor your successor, so you can be sure that your patients, practice, staff and legacy will be in good hands.
4. Create your own personal bank, so you can convert your debts into assets, get a high return on your money, increase your after-tax income, and avoid using interest-heavy bank loans to fund your purchases.
5. Maximize your after-tax income.
6. Live the lifestyle you have been planning and dreaming about for years.
7. Create generational wealth that will not only keep you comfortable for your retirement, but leave an abundant inheritance behind for your loved ones.
How does this system work?
Our transition specialists work with two types of dentists at once: older dentists who are transitioning out of their practice, and newer dentists who are transitioning in.
Together, we help the selling dentist to create a transition plan that enables them to work as much or as little as they want, transition out of their practice at their own pace, maximize the value of their practice so they get more money from the sale, and create residual income.
We also help them to mentor the younger dentist who’s taking over their practice, so they can be sure that their patients and staff are in good hands. This gives your patients and staff time to build a relationship with the new dentist, so they’re more likely to remain with the practice.
Because they’re transitioning gradually instead of buying the practice immediately, the younger dentist doesn’t have to pay as much money up front, which enables them to acquire the practice sooner and without a massive increase in debt.
This means the selling dentist has more potential buyers who are willing to pay more for the practice, because they aren’t restricted to buyers who have enough cash to pay the entire purchase price for the practice during the first year after closing.
How do we maximize the value of your practice?
Our Liberty-Minded Coaching system helps you to:
1. Develop the ownership mindset and practical strategies required for success.
2. Find and implement tools that will help you to grow your business, and run your
practice more easily and efficiently.
3. Attract more leads and turn more of those leads into patients. One of these tools
is a proven collaborative marketing system that can bring you at least 18 new patients per month.
4. Multiply the asset value of your practice by putting your assets in your own bank, where you’ll get a higher ROI than you would in a traditional bank, grow your assets tax-free, and have the ability to fund your purchases without getting interest-heavy loans from banks.
5. Sell your business and real estate assets, and retire with YOUR OWN customized Un-DSO transition strategy, which will enable you to continue earning passive recurring income long after you stop working.
6. Create a plan to do what you love to do for the rest of your life while leaving a legacy that helps your designated family members, friends and non-profit organizations and charities profit from their own businesses, real estate and bank, which includes approved insurance brokerages and hedge funds.
Ready to find out if this is the right path for you?
Our Un-DSO transition and financial freedom experts would be happy to help you explore your options and create your personalized path to lasting freedom! Just click the button below to access our scheduler and book your free consultation. We encourage you to include your office manager in this discussion, so they can help facilitate your transition into financial freedom and retirement.